- "Whatever God says do, DO IT!!!"
- "Being a woman who says yes to God means making the choice to trust Him even when you can't understand why He requires some of the things He does. It also means that once you've said yes to God, you refuse to turn back even when things get hard."
- "When you give up what's not yours, when you listen and respond to God, the blessings will be more radical and more amazing than you ever imagined!
- "You can only attract what you already are. So if you want it, become it!"
- "When you are on the rise, some people are going to be left behind. Not everyone's meant to go where you're going."
- "Beautiful is the woman who knows herself, loves herself, and accepts herself...just as the way she is."
- "Sometimes you have to move on without certain people. If they're meant to be in your life, they'll catch up."
- What Does Letting Go Look Like?
Other great quotes, etc:
- "God knows change can make your life richer. Live for today but hold your hands open to tomorrow. Anticipate the future and its changes with joy. There is a seed of God's love in every even, every circumstance, every unpleasant situation in which you may find yourself. Don't get stuck in a rut or hung up on an outdated blessing. You serve a God of change!" ~Barbara Johnson
- "Let go of the old, so you can completely take hold of the new." Joyce Meyer
- Embrace the Wait
- Deuteronomy 2:3 - "You have circled this mountain long enough. Now turn North."
- Romans 5:3-4 - "Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope."
- Collection of scriptures for "Moving On"