I chose "cultivate" specifically because it deals a lot with growth, and growth is something I want to achieve a lot of in my personal and professional life over the next year. I specifically chose cultivate because I want to grow, but I also want to nourish other things in my life:
- Cultivating relationships:
- With family and friends: Continuing to stay close to my family and friends, and learn more about how to support and encourage them.
- With myself: Learning to love myself, and embrace who I truly am. Also taking care of myself with better eating habits (i.e. not an entire tray or package of cookies in one day!), regular exercise, adequate sleep (not currently a problem!), and relaxing.
- With Christ: Continuing to learn about Him and grow in my faith through regular worship, Bible reading, Bible studies, and serving.
- Cultivating professional skills:
- Work on my adjusting skills
- Work on my chiropractic knowledge
I LOVE this image from LifeHack.org:
Some other great images from LifeHack.org:
I truly hope I make 2014 my year to shine, and I hope you do too!!! I pray you achieve everything you want to over the next year, and that incredible blessings come your way! God bless :)