Friday, May 3, 2013

His Promises are Kept!

Promises He has fulfilled in my life:
  • He always provides: Philippians 4:19 - "And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus."  Even when the numbers in my bank account don't seem like they should add up, somehow they always do - He always provides!!!  
  • He gives us strengthIsaiah 40:29-31 - 
    "He gives power to the weak
    and strength to the powerless.
    Even youths will become weak and tired,
    and young men will fall in exhaustion.
    But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength.
    They will soar high on wings like eagles.
    They will run and not grow weary.
    They will walk and not faint."  
    When I draw close to him, I always feel renewed and much stronger than when I try to face the world alone!  
  • He gives us hope:  Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."  Without his hope, life feels hopeless, pointless, empty, and the future seems dim.  With his hope, I feel that all things truly ARE possible - I KNOW all things are possible with Him!  This gives me a much better attitude, and makes life so much better, more rewarding, and truly helps me to excel in life!  
  • He gives us restMatthew 11:28-29 - “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls."  When I draw close to the Lord, I find peace and am able to rest.  My soul feels calm and rested!  There is nothing else that calms me down enough to rest peacefully except focusing on God!  
  • He gives us peaceProverbs 1:33 - "But all who listen to me will live in peace, untroubled by fear of harm.”                     John 14:27 - “I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.  Nothing else has ever given me the peace of mind and spirit that focusing on and drawing near to the Lord!  Nothing even comes close!  When I am close to Him, I feel so much less stressed, frazzled, and worried - He is amazing!!!  
I pray you receive all of God's blessings too!  He WILL keep His promises to you, just draw near to Him, and put Him at the center of your life!  :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment